Sunday, October 25, 2009

Starting again..

Hi everyone..!!
Its been a while I abandon my blog.. I am sorry for my self for actually not spending time for my pleasure n' of course to anybody who expecting new photo by clicking these blog for the last five months.
specially sorry to Karawang Blogger community for not yet attend to any of you guys activity..
I really look forward to meet you guys.
I trying hard to consistently using english as the language of these blog. not because negative thing.. it just because i don't want any limitation of understanding my post.
so here we go again..



so I called this is the essence of Karawang. the power of this district. I never bored with the view like this. sweet as I smell a lot ov Oxygen..



You can say its a yoni, the rice field as a lingga.. you can see the different condition in the left and right of the yoni..



like a carpet. the shade of the tree and the smoking back ground make it perfect.. and remember the horizon..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Get more followers